Friday, September 17, 2010

Where Did the Time Go?




Sorry it has taken me so long to post updates. It has been a very busy 5 months. Well here are pictures of my hair 1 day after my 11 month retightening. I really can tell the difference as I look at previous postings. My hair is longer and fuller. I love it more and more every month! Okay here are the updates. Please leave comments.

@ 11 months I am:
Still loving my hair!
Still having to band my hair to wash….(when will that end?)
Sleeping on a satin pillow case instead of a satin cap.
Getting retightenings every 4-5 weeks.
Wearing my hair free style (even though I have lock loops and other rollers). I like my curl pattern because I don’t have to roll my hair if I don’t want to.
Still experiencing some slippage on the ends of my locs. My consultant has been retightening my ends during each session. :-(

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous. Love, love, love the gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister locks look great. It is good to see your update. My sister locks were put in approximately 6 months after yours and they are easy to care for. I have my re-tightenings every 5 weeks and of course I still band and shampoo. I unlike you tie my hair down; afraid of lint in my locks; plus I'm a stocking cap wearer from years back (smile). I have tried pipe cleaner curls, makes my locks fuller. I normally go freestyle though. I want as less stress as possible with dealing with my locks. Well, in closing your locks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good IL! I can definitely see your growth. I see we experience some of the same issues with having to close a few ends each time we retight :(

    ReplyDelete