Saturday, March 27, 2010

5 Months







Peace and blessings ladies! I apologize for not blogging more, but it’s hard for me to see much change in my hair. Here are some pictures I took today. My SLs are 5 months old. The only changes that I can note are:
1. I notice that my hair really shrinks after I wash it. I washed my hair last night and this is morning I had a time trying to get the girls to relax.
2. I don’t use the lock loops, rollers, or rods anymore. It took some other people to notice that they couldn’t tell the difference since my hair has a very unique curl pattern. These pictures and the last ones posted are the results of only banded washing. No rollers necessary for now I guess.

I will update again next month. I’m still very much in love with my SLs. People are always so surprised that I cut my long traditional locs, but I have NO REGRETS! Until next time…….

2 comments: